All of Kids Kountry student/children learn through hands-on, visuals, and imitation in a loving, organized and natural learning environment.
For all children in Toddler I through School Age, we offer:
* Breakfast (if arrival is before 7:40 am); * Morning Snack and beverages provided; * Water days during the hot summer months * We also encourage community involvement by holding two charity events * Curriculum that meets criteria set forth by the Pennsylvania Educational Standards and Creative Curriculum
Kids Kountry infant program is for children aged 6 weeks to 12 months:
* Incorporate tummy time each day * Involve the infant in other gross motor activities to encourage rolling and crawling * Baby sign language to increase communication skills * Assist skill development such as pulling up, walking, feeding ones-self, and basic words/sounds * Developmentally appropriate lesson plans, including art, music, language development, fine motor, gross motor, being read to, and sensory experiences * When weather permits our infants experience the outdoors and when old enough, they play in the "Toddler" playground. *Teachers with a positive, loving attitude
Our Toddler I program is designed for children aged 12 to 24 months and offers:
* Morning Snack and all beverages * Continued use of baby sign language to increase communication skills * Continuing support of emerging skills such as pulling up, walking feeding ones-self and basic words and sound * Developmentally appropriate lesson plans including art, music, language cards and games, fine motor, gross motor, sensory experiences and lots of story time!
* Teachers with positive, loving attitudes
Kids Kountry's Toddler II program is designed for children aged 25 - 36 months. This program offers:
* Focus on social and emotional growth * Redirection to assist conflict resolution and promote positive behavior * Activities that are teacher-directed but child-inspired * Assistance with potty training * Developmentally appropriate lesson plans, including art, music, language development, fine motor, gross motor, being read to, and sensory experiences * They will also begin to learn their ABCs, color recognition, shapes and numbers * Teachers with positive, loving attitudes
Our Preschool program is designed for 3 to 5 year olds with a focus on Kindergarten preparedness. This program offers: * Art, music & movement, dramatic play, science, mathematics, Spanish, sensory, computer, physical education, and free play * Continuing color, shape, letter, number and name recognition every day * Focus on early literacy skills such as copying or tracing letters, words, writing their name, and recognizing early sight words * Continued social development, such as self-help skills, cleaning up, mealtime, and general manners * They will also continue with their use of the ABCs, color recognition, shapes and numbers
* Nature exploration via and walks around the neighborhood, and picnics! * Teachers with positive loving attitudes.
School Age Programs
* Teacher directed activities until the bus arrives at our doorstep (Carlisle Area School District - Mt Holly Elementary) or, for South Middleton students, until the van departs for Rice Elementary and/or Iron Forge Educational Center * Assistance with homework if requested by the parent * Teacher directed activities until departure * Full day child care/classroom experiences during school closings and school holidays at no additional cost to parents.
* On-site classroom time that includes the basics of math, reading, writing, science experiments as well as plenty of free play * "Water days" where the kids can wear their bathing suits and get soaking wet on warm summer days...this is usually done once a week * Off-site "excursions" to various places of interest. In the past they have visited Senators baseball game, annual creek walk, museums, Army Heritage, explored a pond, visited a gourd farm, bowling, mini-golf, and other places of interest at no additional cost to parents. * We offer the children an opportunity to share their ideas to see if they can be implemented in a safe manner
Ultrasonic watch rolex replica washing machine is that we usually go to the watch replica watches shop to see the machine used to clean the watch, its main working principle is to achieve the cleaning effect by the principle of uk replica watches ultrasonic cleaning, but also the best way to clean the rolex uk and the most time-saving method